Wednesday, November 14, 2007

2007 Howard Christmas Card


Kiko made this year's photo happen! First challenge was getting everyone together, 2nd challenge: no more than one person can have a melt-down in the process, 3rd challenge: photographer can not grow faint from all the shots Damien wants taken, 4th Challenge: Kate protecting her sore self due to recuperating from "a little stay" in the hospital , 5th challenge: the daughters and Damien agreeing on "the photo" once they are developed (the above shot is not the chosen one) . And finally, Damien spends lots of time designing the card and envelope.

Thank you Kiko. You were extremely gracious during that hot August afternoon photo shoot.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

I can't wait to receive my Howard Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

I bet this is the last year that Pax is the shortest in the family.

kate said...

pax and I were talking on our way to Walmart-said something like "you know you're still a kid" because he has been wanting to be taller or something and suddenly I added "Oh my gosh, you're 13 next month!

Lynne said...

What a great day! I received my Howard Christmas card in the mail. I LOVE the aerial shot - great idea, and everyone looks fabulous. And of course, the envelope is as wonderful as the card. I really appreciate the time and care you all put into those. See you at Christmas!