Thursday, December 6, 2007

Aging.


Kids are many things to moms but what I am realising is that they were my built-in fitness center. One can not sit long when there is a child in the home. I am reminded of this when I have Eli on Saturdays and when I was talking to my niece Sharon who has 2 little ones. By 9:30 am she had already been to a playground and visited a grandmother across town. Without those very active beings pulling and pushing you to enjoy life to the fullest, I find my body is very happy to sit on our way too soft couch which translates into a way too soft body! My job description has changed and I have to schedule in activities for " the body."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe instead of exercising our bodies, we are now exercising our minds? We can only hope:-)

Anonymous said...

I hear you. Both.

jonnie said...

I am glad to see you found my blog.

kate said...

yes, Lowen informs us of these things!